Volunteers are critical to the success of this organization. We have many opportunities for you to get involved.
- help ensure that injured and orphaned wildlife receive the care they need.
- provide educational information and advice to the public concerning wildlife issues.
- encourage coexistence with wildlife and helping keep Saskatchewan’s wildlife wild.
Our volunteer positions include:
- Hotline Operator & Educators
- Rescue Responders
- Event Volunteers
- Administrative roles (Management team, Board of directors, web design, photography, accounting, fundraising)
There are many perks to volunteering with us. Not only will you expand your knowledge on wildlife and gain new experiences, you will also meet people who have similar interests. The personal satisfaction of helping the public and wildlife is very fulfilling.
Curious? Learn more…
Please submit your application to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates will be required to complete all relevant training and have an up-to-date membership.